Commercial Special Project Electricians in Houston, TX
Whether you have a busway electrical distribution system or a cable and conduit system, you need the most highly trained, experienced commercial special project electricians in Houston, TX to provide you with service and repair. That’s what you get when you call E3 Electric.
Our electrical special projects technicians in Houston, TX have been serving busway systems as well as cable and conduit systems for decades. They have the training and equipment to repair conductors, housing, and installation. They also provide realignment and support for poorly installed or shifting systems.
Our special commercial project electrical solutions professionals provide service and repairs for:
- =Data centers
- =Manufacturing and industrial facilities
- =And more.
Cost-Effective Building Maintenance Programs
Our commercial special project electricians in Houston, TX also provide maintenance programs to help you protect your electrical investment as well as your data and other assets that rely on a fully-functional system. Regular maintenance and inspections also help prevent costly, inconvenient outages for tenants, employees and customers as well as the need for emergency repairs.
Our commercial electricians inspect all components of your system, clear the housing of any debris and check for moisture intrusion. They perform safety tests and ensure compliance with electrical codes.
We’ll work with you to develop a service schedule that meets your needs. We can also provide backup power to eliminate any downtime during service or repairs.
The E3 Difference
E3 Electric has been providing special commercial project electrical solutions as well as a full range of electrical installations, repairs and upgrades throughout the Houston area for over 15 years. When you trust your building’s electrical distribution system to E3 Electric, you can count on:
- =Competitive pricing that helps you stay within your budget
- =Generously stocked vans with parts and equipment
- =State-of-the-art equipment that helps us do thorough troubleshooting and inspections on the newest and most complex electrical equipment as well as older systems
- =24/7 emergency service every day of the year by commercial electricians who know and understand your system
- =Licensed, bonded and insured professionals whom you’ll feel comfortable having in your building
- =Thorough worksite cleanup so that you don’t have to worry about trip-and-fall dangers or other safety issues