One of the main services we offer is carrying out repair and update jobs to remove any risks or fire hazards from your home. Many older homes have hidden issues like outdated wires, confusing circuits, breakers that are too small, wires with stripped insulation and much more. We want to help you stay safe. We’ll use our decades of combined experience and incredible professional know-how to identify these hazards and get them fixed. When you hire the best residential home electrician in Jersey Village, you know you’ll get results that put your family first.
Working with the Best
E3 Electric has been in business since 2003, and our staff has a vast amount of combined experience. We’re friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated to using our experience to get the job done the right way. Some of the perks of turning to us, the premier Jersey Village home electricians, include the following:
- =Free electrical panel surveys, done with cutting-edge infrared technology
- =24/7 emergency repair options so that you can get the services you need on your schedule
- =Well-stocked vehicles so that we almost never have to leave a job to get a part
- =Highly-trained and capable electricians who keep your home clean and clutter-free
E3’s Jersey Village Electrical Services Include:
- =Electrical Panel / Breaker Panel Inspections in Jersey Village
- =Electrical Inspections in Jersey Village
- =High Voltage / Overhead Wiring Repair in Jersey Village
- =Whole Home Surge Protection and Inspection in Jersey Village
- =Indoor and Outdoor Security or Landscape Lighting in Jersey Village
- =GFCI and Dimmer Switches in Jersey Village
- =Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lighting and Chandelier installation in Jersey Village
- =LED Lighting and LED retrofit upgrades in Jersey Village
Was your Jersey Village home built prior to the turn of the Century?
Most of the newer homes today are built with copper wiring that is properly insulated and safe to use. Some older homes prior to the 1990s may have used aluminum wiring and this could be a safety hazard. Aluminum wiring typically is not insulated properly and can overheat causing issues with the insulation and connections to your electrical panel and switches creating a fire hazard. Our certified Jersey Village electricians can help repair or replace old aluminum wiring so you can have peace-of-mind. If you are having any electrical issues like flickering lights, malfunctioning switches, tripping breakers, or any other electrical problems, call the licensed Jersey Village electricians at E3 Electric today so you can rest peacefully knowing your home is safe for you and your family.
How to Contact Us
If you need to contact the top Jersey Village emergency electrician company for repairs today, or if you just want to set up a consultation to discuss future options and jobs, you can reach us online or give us a call now at 713.622.1222. We look forward to working with you!